Tekken producer Katsuhiro Harada has been very active on Twitter in the last two hours or so, and he's responding to a bunch of fan questions. I've summarized some of the more interesting replies below, but you can check out @Harada_TEKKEN for the original context.
- The lineup and its size [obviously] have not been determined yet.
- He "has an idea" of how to make projectiles work in Tekken x SF.
- Projectile characters will not have an advantage, due to sidestepping.
- He never said he was working on Tekken 7, just the next Tekken project.
- SF characters will be given new moves in Tekken x SF.
- His dream match-up is Heihachi vs Akuma.